1. TITULARITY OF THE WEB
FINQUES FELIU S.L.
Via Augusta 143 3rd
Tel: 93 200 59 79
Mercantile Registry: Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 21632, page 145, page B25615
AICAT Registry No. 177
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE
These Conditions (hereinafter referred to as Legal Notice) have an object to regulate the use of this website, as well as the rest of the websites of the same ownership, in favor of a few minutes to read them.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB can offer through a website, services, products, services, practices, services, etc.
This website has been developed for the benefit of current or potential customers of THE WEB SITE HOLDER.
3. OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The user agrees to use the website, content and services in accordance with the law, good customs, and the requirements of good faith, this legal notice and the conditions included in this website.
It is expressly forbidden:
- Use any of the contents and services for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice and other applicable conditions, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment of the WEB SITE HOLDER.
- Use content and services that are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. or third parties without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use made or intended to be made.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, communicating, transforming or modifying the contents unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment (software and hardware) of the WEB SITE HOLDER. or from third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to this effect in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disable the web, services and / or content.
The User agrees not to remove, delete, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
- Those notes, legends, indications or symbols that THE HOLDER OF THE WEB. or the legitimate owners of the rights incorporate their properties in terms of intellectual or industrial property.
- The technical protection or identification devices that may present the contents (watermarks, fingerprints, etc.)
- The access, visualization and, where appropriate, download of the Contents and / or services will always be done, and in any case, for private and commercial.
The User agrees to adequately safeguard the identification data (User-Password) for access to the services offered on the web, agreeing not to assign its use or allow access to third parties. The User will be responsible for the damages that could derive from an improper use of them.
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all the data communicated, being responsible for updating the information provided.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The contents of the website (URL), both texts, images, audio and video files, graphic design, source code, logos, brands, etc., are the exclusive property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB. or third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the website and are covered by the regulations governing Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The User undertakes to respect the rights of Industrial and Intellectual Property of the OWNER OF THE WEB. And of any other third party. The use or access to this web page does not imply the granting of any right over trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the web.
The User may download, electronically copy and print parts of the contents of the website, provided that it is for private, non-commercial use, and the use of the content of the website for public or commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its website as well as its configuration, services and services, at any time
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Responsibility for the Use of the Website The User is solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused by the use of the Website, leaving THE HOLDER OF THE WEB, its partners, group companies, collaborators and presenters, exempt from any kind of liability that may arise from the actions of the User.
Responsibility for the operation of the Web THE OWNER OF THE WEB. will use all reasonable efforts and means to avoid any error in the contents of the website.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will use all reasonable efforts and means for the website to be available, although it does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website or assume any responsibility for technical problems or failures that occur during the connection to internet.
6. POLICY REGARDING PERSONAL DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB
8. LINK LICENSE
Users and, in general, people who want to create a link must meet the following conditions, always with prior authorization:
- The User may not reproduce, imitate, totally or partially, the content of the Web, or the graphic appearance thereof ("look and feel"), nor make frames ("frames") or assembled links ("link inline") of the pages of the OWNER OF THE WEB.
- A browser, frame, or an environment or navigation bar on web pages will not be created.
- There will be no demonstrations, false, inaccurate, incorrect or denigrator indications on the web, THE WEB SITE HOLDER. or its properties and, in particular, it will not be declared or implied that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE collaborates, is a collaborating partner and / or that in any way has supervised or assumed the contents or services offered or made available to the page web on which the link is established.
- The website on which the link is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, denomination, logo, slogan or any other distinctive sign belonging to the WEBSITE HOLDER, except for those signs that are part of the same link or those other properties that have been previously licensed in writing by THE WEB SITE HOLDER.
- The website on which the link is established will not contain illicit information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain contents that are contrary to any third party rights.
- The establishment of links does not imply the existence of relations between THE HOLDER OF THE WEB. and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval of the WEB SITE HOLDER of its contents or services.